Ohh yay a new 30 Day meme! Found it on sumikins tumblr. It’s more convention based this time which means new and different questions than the last 30 Day meme I did months ago~
1. What was your first convention? What was the first convention that you cosplayed to?
2. When and why did you decide to start attending conventions? And cosplaying?
3. What is your favorite convention that you’ve been to so far?
4. What is convention you would like to attend but have yet to?
5. What is the closest convention (distance-wise) that you’ve attended and what was the furthest?
6. What convention is your guilty pleasure?
7. What is the most relaxing convention you’ve been to? Explain.
8. What convention do you feel has the best atmosphere? Describe.
9. What convention did you used to love but now hate? Why?
10. Describe an adventure or challenge you’ve had at a convention, preferably related to cosplay.
11. What unique thing do you do apart from the group at a convention?
12. What are things you like to do at a convention that aren’t related to cosplay?
13. What is your favorite must-see/must-do part of any convention you attend?
14. What was the luckiest thing that happened to you at a convention?
15. What was the worst thing that’s ever happened to you at a convention?
16. What do you consider emergencies that happen at a convention and/or describe one that happened to you.
17. A picture of you with a guest at a convention, include which convention it was taken at and who the guest is. If and only if you do not have a picture with a guest then apicture of you at a convention, include which convention it was taken at.
18. When you getting ready for a convention what do you bring with you and how do you go about packing?
19. What is your favorite bag or suitcase that that is essential for you to bring with you to every convention & why?
20. Your suitcase is so small, it’s only big enough to bring cosplays, basic essentials, with only enough room left to bring one luxury item with you. What one luxury item would you bring/what is the one luxury item you can’t you can’t go without at a convention?
21. What are your three convention survival items you cannot leave home without?
22. What’s in your Cosplay Repair Kit? What type of container/bag/etc…do you keep it in if any?
23. What is the one food that you always have to eat a convention?
24. If you had to put together a “mix-tape” for going to conventions what would be your convention playlist? (10-15 songs)
25. What is your favorite quote(s) related to conventions and/or cosplay?
26. How do you plan your convention budget? Is there one particular aspect you like to splurge and why?
27. Which do you prefer to travel by: Plane, Train, Car, Bus, or other? Why?
28. When you go to a convention do you prefer to plan way in advance all details accounted for or to spontaneously decide and just up & go?
29. How did you regard conventions when you first started cosplaying and how do you regard them now?
30. What is the critical piece of advice you would give to someone who has never been to a convention or cosplayed at a convention?